Re: Re: Dylan Help

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Dylan Help
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:09:47 -0400
To digress . . . I know that's not normal here, but I'm not normal anyway.

I recently looked at a Roxy Music Live ( at the Apollo ??? 2001 ) DVD and I
would have to say that the woman ( Lucy Wilkins ) playing the violin on "Out of
the Blue" made a real impression on me.  Apparently, I'm not the only one:
http://www.librario.com/1915  Violin players sometimes have the strangest
expressions.  There was another song that really impressed me, but it escapes
me at the moment.  I'll have to press 'send' first.

And last night I watched a bit of Keith Richards and the X-Pensive Winos DVD
from '88.  If you can't bring yourself to the concert then bring the concert to
you. :)

Robert D.