Re: Bugeye Run Over by Truck

To: "Jim Rogers" <JARplanner@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Run Over by Truck
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:04:10 -0700
That happened to me once in a parking lot.  I was parked on the passenger
side of an F250 Crew Cab that had backed into its space.  The driver of the
truck entered from the opposite side and never even knew there was a car
parked next to him.  As he pulled out and turned right, he high centered
over  the top of my trunk, and didn't even know it until his rear tire
lifted.  I guess it was kind of like hitting a cat.   : "Thump.  Whats
that?"
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg