Re: Product of hot night Opel GT & Jag ebay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Product of hot night Opel GT & Jag ebay
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:50:57 -0400 (EDT)
"In summary this would be a great car for a museum or collection with itbs
interesting relationship to Liberace and also Ernie Kanzler himself."

IMO, it would be better suited for the crusher and as for the relationship
between Liberace and Ernie Kanzler, I think that would be better left private.

But seriously, other than Vegas or L.A. where could someone even drive
something like this?

PS Oddly, I find it more attractive than a Solstice, though.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct