Re: Skeptic foiled

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Skeptic foiled
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:33:53 -0700
Geoff Branch wrote:  "I'm dating myself I guess......thought I was one
of the oldsters......didn't even know Paladin was on the tube with no
picture!!  Who was it?   And what is XM Radio?  Like that new thing FM? "

Sorry, kid.  John Dehner was Paladin on the radio.  And, like William
Conrad's Matt Dillon, far better than the picture radio.  XM Radio is,
like Sirus, Satellite Radio.  I enjoy it because among the some 200
different "channels" or stations, they have an incredible variety of all
types of music, news, and sports.  Best of all, for me, they have 24
hours a day of the old radio programs, from Gunsmoke to Jack Benny to
Suspense and to the Life of Riley.  Great stuff for the home, car, or
shop.  I discovered it when it came as part of the Accord's Navigation
System package.

Buster