New Documentary

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Documentary
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
>From the Spridget WebRing Page. I think we need to nominate Frank.

   Discovery Channel needs your help for new documentary series!
Please help! Jungle Television is making a new documentary series for The
Discovery Real Time Channel called Wreck Rescue, where presenter Mark Evans
follows the progress of five restoration projects over a period of ten months.

One of our restoration projects involves a Mark 1 1959 Frogeye Sprite. We are
looking for any original photos / video footage / brochures / workshop manuals
and technical drawings of the Frogeye Sprite.

If anyone has anything that may be of help to us, please contact our producer
MEL on 07717 572 381 or email mel@wreck-rescue.com.

Thank you!
Contact: Mel Hodson
Email: Contact by email
Location: Cranleigh Surrey United Kingdom
Dated: 13/10/2006