RE: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:33:55 -0500
Another idea came to mind as a project... Bud, this is entirely up to you.

Bud Pazur's Silver Streak race Sprite is at the shop. It underwent a trans
and brake swap. One more thing it needs is fitting a tilt Spridget (steel)
front end, made up from donor bonnet & fenders from Mickey. Bud... are you
up gor getting that done at SOS? It certainly will go easier with plenty of
hands to help.