64 Spotted in WI - now investments

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>,
Subject: 64 Spotted in WI - now investments
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:55:19 -0400
>  I swear there's more licensed and on the road than there were 15 years ago.
>
>Have a weekend.
>         Peter C.

Hmmmm, if that's the case, then alot of parts and services have been sold
to put them on the road. That indicates a strong market.
And,. . . it will take more parts and services to keep them on the road.
That's good for future sales.
This seems to be a good industry into which a wise and prudent investor
should put their money. So, is World Wide Auto Parts listed on the
exchange? Please post your prospectus.

I suspect some listers already feel like investors  - and the spouses are
sure about that!!. LOL.

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite