Re: Frozen bleeders?

To: PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frozen bleeders?
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:23:12 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2006 3:13:54 PM Mountain Standard Time,
PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

Hows  this for a new approach to loosen frozen bleeders on our brake
systems?

http://tinyurl.com/ylgwh9

Pa

The BRAKE FREE plugs into a standard air hammer and then over the bleeder
valve. It vibrates the bleeder valve and can be worked back and forth with a
3/4" wrench. We found it to be 95% effective in removing rusted bleeder
valves.
No brake technicianbs toolbox is complete without the new BRAKE FREE

Shouldn't  that be BROKEN, FOR FREE?

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"