Re: [morris_motors] Re: Frozen bleeders?

To: <morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [morris_motors] Re: Frozen bleeders?
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:53:53 -0700
Hey!  You messin' with trade names!

Pa

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rbhouston@aol.com
  To: PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net ; Spridgets@autox.team.net
  Cc: morris_motors@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:23 PM
  Subject: [morris_motors] Re: Frozen bleeders?

  In a message dated 10/24/2006 3:13:54 PM Mountain Standard Time,
PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:
    Hows this for a new approach to loosen frozen bleeders on our brake
systems?

    http://tinyurl.com/ylgwh9

    Pa

  The BRAKE FREE plugs into a standard air hammer and then over the bleeder
valve. It vibrates the bleeder valve and can be worked back and forth with a
3/4" wrench. We found it to be 95% effective in removing rusted bleeder
valves. No brake technicianbs toolbox is complete without the new BRAKE
FREE

  Shouldn't that be BROKEN, FOR FREE?

  Robert Houston
  Texan in NM

  73 MG Midget
  74.5 MGBGT
  63 TR4

  Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again... Marin
County newspaper's TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz"

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
    a..  1New Members
  Visit Your Group
    a.. Morris