RE: Bugeye & Healey

To: "caws52803@aol.com" <caws52803@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Bugeye & Healey
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:37:45 -0400
oh boy are there going to be a bunch of missing "healey" signs in mass.!
i got a very funny one in west virginia a few years ago & absolutly HAD to
get that one!  "gail boober"  was running for an office!
can you just imagine her kids being a nice bunch of boobers!   or being mr.
boober?   and too many variants thereof?
chuck.
sorry but that just brought interesting last names to mind reading the
initial post....?

in November in Atlanta.  On page 20 are 6 cars to be auctioned off.  The
one of most interest is a 1958 Austin Healy (sp) Bugeye Sprite.  British
racing green, restored 10 years ago.  Auction Special.

> The Healey in the news is the woman running for Governor in
Massachusetts.  Could be neat to get some political signs for decorating my
garage.  Got my vote!