Supercharged_A_Motor Group

To: Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Supercharged_A_Motor Group
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 20:34:58 -0800 (PST)
I am sending this email about a new group i thought some of you may be
interested in joining if not only for the information on these motors. Some of
you have had experience and can help others interested in the subject. I have
listed some of the superchargers adapted to A series motors on the front page.
I am far from an expert and could use any help you can offer to make this a
great group. The counter is set to Zero and so far i am the only member.

  Here are the details on supercharged_A_Motor: