Re:WAS Car Audio Amps. Now bands

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:WAS Car Audio Amps. Now bands
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 23:28:05 -0500
Danny and the Juniors......... "At the Hop"......... Philly band weren't
they.

How about Bill Haley and his Comets........ "Crazy Man, Crazy"

My first "music" was Spike Jones . "Murdering the Classics" ... "all I want
for Christmas is my two front teeth" were my favorites.  Had 78's of all his
songs.  Wish I still had them as they were all given to my father by Spike.
Yes he was a distant relative. Went to one of his performances in Baltimore
back in the 50's.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite