Roundy thingies

To: spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roundy thingies
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:12:34 -0600
Group,
        I have a 65 Sprite on a pallet in back right now. It has hubs,
spindles, and axles, but is resting on a stack of pallets.

        I also have several blocks of steel, a lathe, a milling machine, and
I can kind of weld.

        I know some of you drive your cars on the street without pallets
underneath, and I was wondering if you could give me the measurements
of the devises that allow you to do that. I need to know OD, width,
number and placement of bolt holes, etc. Also, any input on
enhancements would be appreciated.

        Thanks in advance.

Retep