speaking of Sprite Audio

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: speaking of Sprite Audio
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:08:44 -0600
How impossible is it to find a radio console?

I don't seem to have one for the MKIII.
I have an antenna, but no radio.  Go figure.

Yeah, XM rocks, have one in the house and one in the Bimmer.  I used it in a
borrowed Z3 one time, too much turbulence to make it worthwhile with the top
down.

Additionally, I have my old Pioneer SX-525 on at the moment-unfortunately
the Bose 901s are packed away for fear of the kids pulling them down off the
pedestals.  I wish I went with the Klipsch back then.  But...the kids do
know how to choose songs on the jukebox.

Chris