Re: Electric Spridget

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Electric Spridget
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:31:31 -0500
My 1500 has a towing capacity of 1500 lbs (hmm may be more, I do not
have the manual here and I know it was more than my 84 Caravan) and my
wife's 2006 Jetta 5 cylinder has a towing capacity of 1800 or
something like that.

Go figure
Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Now there is one outstandingly important fact regarding Spaceship
Earth, and that is that no instruction book came with it." --
Buckminster Fuller

believed to be clean.