Rear Decklid Sheet Metal Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Decklid Sheet Metal Needed
From: Wilkmanracing@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:47:20 EST
I sent the following to the "digest" address by mistake, so I'm resending
it.  My apologies if it appears twice on the list.

I'm looking for a section of rear decklid for my Bugeye restoration
project. A previous owner cut out the section of decklid just behind
the  driver/passenger cockpit to accommodate a roll bar. All I need is
the first  18 inches of sheet metal, preferably including the element to
which the  cockpit trim attaches. Does someone have a parts car from
which they could  remove this piece? I'd gladly pay a fair price plus
the cost of shipping for  this element.  I would also travel up to several
hundred miles to retrieve  the decklid section or cut it out of your parts car.

I live in   Riverside, CA.

Bill Wilkman
Crazy Sprite