RE: Need Thicko Stuff

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Need Thicko Stuff
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 06:48:24 -0600
Dog,

Nothing will get you in the dog house faster than home grown, home made
Thicko related items. We have a team of lawyers... well, ok, two that
actively protect copyrights, trademarks, etc. (and yeah, I am serious...).

I make the Thicko stickers myself, and give them away. I'll be producing
some for SOS '06 in 2 weeks, so I can send you some from that batch.

I anticipate we'll be doing some Thicko sportswear as race season '07
starts, as it's been a number of years since we've done that.

WST