1275 FS in LA

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 FS in LA
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:06:50 -0500
I know nothing, just found the ad on Sprite Spot

I have a complete 1275 Midget(1970) engine for sale, including the carbs
and intake manifold - no exhaust though. The previous owner installed
new rod bearings but the mains were not replaced. The crank is standard
size!
Will have pics soon showing the bearings and crank surfaces. While I'm
certain the engine would run if buttoned up, it would be best as a basis
for a rebulid.
The price is $350.00 (firm) and must be picked up in East Los Angeles.
Thank you for looking and Regards
Roy 323-428-9680