RE: 58 Sprite progress report

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: 58 Sprite progress report
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:01:12 -0600
Hi Frank,

I'm curious as to the finish on the shell.  You said you sent it off to a
media blaster.  Did they use something like POR on it after they blasted it,
or did you spray a primer on when you got it back?  I'm thinking about
sending my shell off to get media blasted, and the place that does it also
offers to apply POR-15 once the blasting is done.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX