Re: Side curtain repairs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Side curtain repairs
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:29:56 -0800
Phil,

The felts go all the way around the frame which helps keep them from
rattling.

Having the front pane secured in place helps keep the rain out.
Having it loose allows for fresh air from in front of you rather than
beside your ear but it may slide open in bad weather.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)