Coincidences - no LBC

To: <assn@justbrits.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coincidences - no LBC
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 9:11:36 -0500
I think most of us have seen this before . . .

A guy goes to a baseball game.  As he is standing in line for his
ticket a voice from way up in the stands shouts, "Hey Fred"!!  The guy tries
hard to see who shouted looking all around him and all over the stands
unsuccessfully. Then as he is moving through the turnstile, again he hears the
voice from up in th stands, "Hey Fred"!! Again he turns every which way looking
to see who had shouted to no avail.  After getting some popcorn he makes his
way to his seat right behind the third base line dugout. Once more from way up
in the stands the voice calls, "Hey Fred"!! The guy turns to look up into the
stands and shouts back, "Dammit!!  My name's not Fred"!!!