Re: More Ebay Nonsense

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More Ebay Nonsense
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:09:08 -0500
Yep, that's about what I paid for the sets I purchased. They are AEG625,
and I don't think I have that many "Special" rods, no crow for me today.
BTW, the seller ended that auction early and relisted the rods starting
at $1.87, I wonder if he's on this list? Honest mistake or attempt at a
ripoff? New listing is here;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120054313392&rd=1&rd=1
John
Fogelsville, PA