Side curtain felt help please

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Side curtain felt help please
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:22:21 -0500
Ok here's what I've found.  British car vendor felt is too thick to use in
the side curtains.

I have some fabric store felt.  My curtains are so deteriorated I can't tell
how the felt is installed.

Does the felt form a U shape in the inneer and outer channel for the panes
to slide in or does it just cover the bottom of each channel?  Mine show
signs of only having it on the top and bottom sides of the curtain and only
on the vertical surfaces of the upper and lower channels.  Is this so or
does it go all around the frame in both channels.

Clueless here.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa