2 Spridgets in Los Angeles (CA) need a home

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 Spridgets in Los Angeles (CA) need a home
From: Toby Atwater <toyota_healey_bmw@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 03:32:37 -0800
Hello all.

It seems 3 spridgets is 2 too many for my family. My father is getting
his place cleaned up in Los Angeles so he needs the space that my future
projects are taking up. I am still working on my 69 sprite, slowly but
surly. I have everything I need, but the time! Both cars have been
stored wraped in tarps for the past 3-4 years in Los Angeles.

Before I put up the lot on ebay, please contact me if you are interested.

1969 Sprite
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/tob007/IMG_0346.jpg
(sprite or midget not 100% sure), rusted a-posts, not too much left on
this one. It is the red\bondo\primer one in the photos. It is a
wirewheel model. The floors aren't bad actually. . A lot of various
parts in the boot and in the car. This is a big project or maybe for
parts or a wirewheel conversion. What it is missing. Engine\tranny .
Steering rack, seats, dash board, oh and right fender. Maybe more. I got
this one for free a few years back. No title, just a bill of sale.

73ish RWA midget.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/tob007/IMG_0371.jpg
No engine or tranny, but pretty much everything else. I was intending to
make a RWA spridget racer with a nice fiberglass bonnet and no bumpers
out of this one. I even have high output 4age Toyota engine and rear
axle and tranny. I have all the parts but again, no time. This is the
grey one in the photos. I think I actually paid $650 for this one back
in the day. I might have a pink slip in my paper work for this guy.
Toyota drivetrain not included.

Here are all the photos:
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/tob007/
<http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l219/tob007/>

The sprite is a freebie, and the midget, maybe a couple hundred bucks,
or actually, an old dirt bike or something useful.  If I had more time I
would take part requests, but honestly I only get down to Los Angeles
once a month. If you absolutely need a part, and you see it in the
photos, you pay shipping and send me your address and I'll see what I
can do. I should be down there this weekend so let me know. So I guess I
am taking part requests but no promises.

Best wishes to all, happy thanksgiving!

Toby
69 Sprite
73 BMW R75/5