Re: seeking info on 1 specific big healey

To: "type79@ix.netcom.com" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: seeking info on 1 specific big healey
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:51:40 -0500
same car.  the problem with AACA documentation is there is missing history
to connect 1956 and 1976.    i'm seeking to link the past with most recent
history in order to assist the pesent owner with proper recognition of the
car's alleged history.  as of right now i do not have the proper continum
of ownership to prove the car is exactly what it is being presented to be.

chuck.

vintage-race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
> Date: 11/3/2006 9:01:30 AM
> Subject: Re: seeking info on 1 specific big healey
>
> Could be the car that was until recently owned by Alan Alfano here in CT.
If it is it is a very famous, very significant, and well-documented car.
Al's car was profiled last year in Austin-Healey Magazine.
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct

black 100M has come across my desk & some very valuable info is missing.
the car came to america delivered to an austin Tx. dealer.   an ad in
"motor racing" aug. 1957 lists this specific car for sale by "bob evans"
presumably a california healey distributor for 2,950.00.  from that date to
1976 the car's history is lost.   anyone have any info on this car?

> >now why am i seeking this?  the car allegedly came to america and was
raced by the "then" head of austin competition manager roy jackson-moore in
some california events.  an entry /program sheet shows that person driving
a 100M at santa barbra sept 1-2 1956 coming in 7th (car #25) in a 24 car
field.    i'm trying to collect enough info to tie this specific car
chassis# BN2L 228616 to the current owner if fairfield va.