Supercharged_A_Motor Group -

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Supercharged_A_Motor Group -
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:53:16 -0800 (PST)
See Jay even yahoo thinks your wrong.   LOL     Just kidding.

  The message did not go out to just the spridget groups. It went to other
groups like Austin, Morris and other British car groups. I agree another
spriget group is not needed, These people have an interest in supercharging and
no interest in sprigets. Do you think these people should join the spridget
groups to wait for the occasional message on this subject and hope one of the
people you are referring to will step up? I figure if there is enough interest
the group it will grow and become a great group. If nothing else, i hope we all
learn more on the subject. I wish you would reconsider and join the group as i
know you have a lot of knowledge on A series motors. But if you are not
interested in the subject. i would not want you to join just to increase the
population like some moderators.

  Vigil

  FYI - The group is at 15 members over night.

type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
  Blame it on Yahoo.

What I was trying to submit was this:

Not only doesn't the world need yet ANOTHER Spridget-based list, but the
downside of a supercharged A-series list is that I would guess that the
subscriber would primarily be those considering an installation or those with
an installationand it might leave out those who HAD an installation and
abandoned it. Whereas if the topic was kept to the existing lists, those people
who had experience in the past would be morelikely to offer their wisdom. Or in
wrong-way Feldman's case, alot of words and text.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Blown but not supercharged