Re: Test again

To: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Test again
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:52:48 -0500
Dave, nothing to do with MacFliction ;-)

It has to do with brain dead users ;-) (Sorry kiddo, had to say that)

Just unsub and resub and see if that helps. If the Mac is filtering,
Kristi is correct, Mail would put it in the Junk Mail box. If Comcast
is filtering (did ya check the web Junk mail box?? Not like ya did the
lint filter). Then it may be missing, BUt I use comcast, but not a
comcast email account.

Larry

--

Larry Macy