Re: restoring side curtains

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: restoring side curtains
From: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:42:24 -0500
  I have the inside panel setup to slide. For the felt I use JoAnne
Fabrics or SoFro thin felt and I use silicone caulk to hold it in
place. To put the silicone in the slot I use a small stick and smear
it on the bottom and sides, the felt sticks without a problem, let it
sit for an hour after installing the felt before you try to install
the lexan. Mines been on since 2001 and now it's time to replace the
windows since I haven't gotten around to making a storage bag for
them, they are all scratched. I also use the Home Defect lexan that I
cutout on a bandsaw, sand the edges then use a torch on the edges to
make them smooth.

Dave