Re: Worth watching again

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Worth watching again
From: "John D. Caffrey" <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:18:56 -0500 (EST)
I saw a different video of this project a couple of years ago, and was
so impressed that I save it and have viewed it from time to time. There
are many model makers doing great work, but this takes it to another
level, and I can't imagine how you can top it. The focus and
persistance displayed by this man is an inspiration that we really can
do anything that we set our minds to. To me this is art, and not the
impressionist's scrap steel projects that are installed in my area.
John
Fogelsville, PA