Re: Iceland RACING

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Iceland RACING
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 14:46:00 -0500
At 02:03 PM 12/3/2006, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
>Rrlatives of Paul A no doubt..

They do that snowmobile over open water thing in Michigan's U.P. (I know -
other places too.) Of course it helps it the driver is from WI, IL, or IA
and if copious amounts of alcohol are involved. My friends switched from
snowmobiles to four wheelers and from winter sport to summer sport and just
conceded the trails to the tourists in the winter. A year or so ago a
snowmobiler missed a corner at speed and went off the trail. It took awhile
to find him because the searchers were looking on the ground. Turns out he
was in a tree top.

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite