Top available

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top available
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:46:00 -0600
Ok, here is the story.  When I bought my bug-eye the PO threw in a brand new
top.  Of course, there was no top frame, so it has been sitting in the
sealed box.  Now that I have a frame (thank you very much Alan) I opened the
box to find a top for a "1967-75 MG Midget MK III, Sprite MK IV With Fold
Down Fixed Top".  Obviously, this isn't going to do me a lick of good on my
bug-eye, so I'll sell it to recoup a few bucks on the purchase of the
correct top (anybody have one to trade by any miracle?).  The top is still
in the Amco box.  It is black vinyl and cloth.  From the yellowed
instruction page (revised 3/5/76) it is obviously many years old, but it is
brand new and in excellent shape.  Make an offer.  I'd rather help someone
on this list than auction it off on e-bay.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)
2003 Mini Cooper