FW: Morgan,Triumph, Healey 007 racing

To: "'vintage list'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: Morgan,Triumph, Healey 007 racing
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 06:57:19 -0600
Hey y'all,

Team Thicko will be participating in this event. There's a pdf that has more
information. It is available to download for 7 days at

http://www.yousendit.com/download/ebXNAhlAkY95TA%3D%3D

John Sprinzel and his wife Caryl will be joining us ah this event. Team
Thicko will host a welcome party at the Dream Farm. about 35 minutes from
Road America. Details soon, but most likely it will be the Thursday night
before the event.

WST

  _____