Correct top

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correct top
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:53:23 -0600
I need help in selecting the correct top to order for my Bug-eye.  It is
registered as a 1959, but that is dubious.  More importantly, it is
AN5L/12109, but with the variety of parts on this puppy, I'm not even sure
that is important.  Mine has the two windshield studs.  I'm looking at tops
on page 15 of the Victoria British catalog, and there are two tops listed
for the Bug-eye, 9-318-BB for the '58, and 9-317-BB for '59-'61.  Anyone
have an idea as to the difference?  The girl at VB sure didn't know.

Also, what else do I need besides the top?  I have a frame, but surely there
is something more to attach the top to the windshield besides those two
little studs.  Isn't there?

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)