Re: you tube NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: you tube NO LBC
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:13:35 -0500
Seamonkey is the continuation of the OLD Netscape suite
of web, mail, and newsgroups in one package. I really
liked Netscape, but then it went web only after Release 7.
Foxfire is the same in that you need a separate mail and news app.
One of the niceties of Seamonkey is the Tabbed Browsing -- open
several separate tabbed windows in one web browser window.