RE: Question

To: "'Jack Laird'" <jlaird237@cox.net>, "'spridgets net'"
Subject: RE: Question
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:04:53 -0500
Hi Jack,
My bugeye bolts for the smoothcase are:
Bottom: 3/8x3.25L 24tpi  threaded length is 1"
Side:           5/16x7/8L 24tpi entire length is threaded.  The 7/8 length
includes 3/32of pointed tip.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

Tried to put the bottom transmission mount bolts in my Bugeye today. No joy,
holes are clear and lined up can run a wire up through there and even a long
1/4 inch bolt. I seem to have nothing that fits diameter wise nor long
enough to even test. This was not in the car when I got it so maybe I don't
have them.

Anyone have a clue as to what I am looking for. I don't seem to have
anything that works but I bet the bolt store does if I knew what it is.

Jack