Favorite, etc.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Favorite, etc.
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:59:08 -0500
        Okay, I wasn`t going to say this in public, but It`s officially Happy
Hour here in the Maryland boondocks, cop Valhalla:

      Hey, Derf, what the heck`s  wrong with a female protologist, huh? Don`t
knock it. At least I don`t have to look over my sholder or worry where both
her hands are.

       Besides, the ladies down at Miss. Molly`s Cathouse don`t take my
insurance. Alright, maybe they`re not ladies. Come to think of it ( just
between you and me),  I`ve had my doubts whether some of the are even women.

     Ouch! Did you see that? My wife just cuffed my ear.

Bert