Re: old days

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: old days
From: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:19:31 -0500
I remember going into a tavern under age, and being served, you had to be 21
years old to drink in Ontario, draft beer was 10 cents a glass, or 20 glasses
for two bucks when you were with the boys. Most taverns here had a separate
men's entrance, or ladies and escorts door.

You could buy a case 24 of beer for $5.00, its about $42.00 for 24 cans now.

I dated a girl who's father worked at a BMC plant here, he use to get me all
kinds of free parts for my sprite which was great. Thinking back on it now, he
probably stole the stuff.

Greg Higgins