Re: putting the "Euro-weenies"in their place!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: putting the "Euro-weenies"in their place!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:47:47 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>

You can find the answer to ANY philosophical question
in a blues song if you listen to enough of it:

Don't care how great you are
Don't care what you're worth
When it all ends up, you've got to go back to Mother
Earth.

- Memphis Slim

Soave
aka "Illinois Not-So-Slim"
================================

Speaking of Memphis and blues -- from another blues lover -- are there any
Memphis residents or frequent/knowledgeable visitors on the list?

My wife and I and 4 other couples are planning on going to the Beale Street
Music Festival in May and would appreciate any suggestions as to
sights/restaurants/bars to take in while there in addition to the music
festival, Graceland, Mudd Island, the Civil Rights Museum, Stax, Sun Studio,
the ducks at the Peabody and Al Green's church.  We are all blues and BBQ
fans and would be thankful for any and all suggestions as to other places to
visit.

TIA,

LD