Re: Speaking about environmental issues

To: don@anglesey.us
Subject: Re: Speaking about environmental issues
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:46:51 -0600
I heard that butter knives, water glasses and even napkins are under
suspicion. The Ministry of Diabolical Dangers has a plan to protect us
all from certain disaster. The goal is to get us all squatting naked
in mud huts sucking on tubers. Billy Zoom has let the cat out of the
bag...

Cheers!!
Jim
Junior Minister of Diabolical Dangers