Re: x-mas rc toys (no LBC)

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: x-mas rc toys (no LBC)
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:00:38 -0800
Hello Glen,

       i ordered a heli- from thinkgeek.com, for my son's
       christmas/birthday present... two days after i got it i got a
       recall notice from tg, saying their heli had been recalled by
       the comsumer products safety commission... the one they offered
       for a replacement is the one you so praise!

       i asked how i should handle the old one, .. send it back? send
       them a upc sticker from the box? they said simply,
       "dispose of it properly, we don't need it back"!.. no charge
       for the two day shipping, no charge for the difference in price
       between the two copters, just EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...!!!

       NFI, just a pleased customer!

       of course my son and i immediately opened up the box and
       started playing with the "dangerous" recalled toy, .. !!!
       What a HOOT!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com