E-bay 190047961111

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: E-bay 190047961111
From: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:44:57 -0500
If you read all the positive feedback from Transworld Motors, the company that
listed the Sprite Dave G. bought, you swear they must be the "SALT of the
Earth", their add looked convincing.

I think Jay pretty well summed it up, if you don't look at the car yourself,
or have a third party look at the car and give an arms length opinion, you are
open for disappointment.
Dave you should be leaving some feedback on E-bay regarding the Seller.

I remember seeing the car listed on E-bay last month, the body looked nice,
there were a few things different under the hood.

Dave, I hope you get some resolution from the company, or leave your feedback
with them on E-bay.

Greg Higgins