Re: The News is Out!! Shameless Ozarks Promotion

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>, "Larry Macy"
Subject: Re: The News is Out!! Shameless Ozarks Promotion
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:15:56 -0600
I'll plan on being there.  I just finished my work shop and hope to move my
59 I got from David Oliner (aka ebay sprite as some may remember.).
For those of you not from this area Lake of the Ozarks is a hot bed of
activity, it's not a ho hum kinda area at all.  So i'd encourage any and all
to make the trip.

charlie
59 sprite project.