Re: Good Stuff At Horrible Frait

To: "rrengineer@dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: Good Stuff At Horrible Frait
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:32:21 -0600
I love toy planes.  I built a Kombat 40 but never flew it.  I sold it to a
nice granddad who wanted to do some flying with his young grandson.  I made
him a sweet deal.  Building it was most of the fun for me.  I taxied it
around the yard but never actually flew mine.  I got to fly one that another
guy and his son had.  I mentioned that I was thinking of getting into RC and
that I had seen the Kombat 40.  The older guy said: "Oh, really, a Kombat?"
"You wanna fly one?"  10 minutes later I was hooked up to a training radio
and flying the plane.
If you want to try RC planes then this is the thing to start with:

http://www.kombat40.com/

I stop at Micheal's periodically and get Balsa planes for me and any kids I
encounter.