Re: Poster

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: Poster
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:09:01 -0600
Thank you, Bud.  You have the right idea.  This is going to be a fun
time for anyone who comes.

Now everyone who has serious concerns about the location, name,
poster, etc please go out in the garage and sniff some hypoid oil.
You'll feel better.   ;-)

The decisions have been made and WYSIWYG. It's going to be a complete
blast and if you let something like semantics prevent you from coming
to enjoy it, you will regret it the rest of your natural life.

Oh....BTW...  I don't own a Sprite.  I will be there with my MKIII
Midget. We are NOT getting into hair splitting over cars, logos or
whatever. There has already been far too much of that sort of thing.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City