Anti-freeze

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-freeze
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:28:01 -0500
 I understand that there are at least two major antifreeze solutions.  One
green and the other orange.  I went to add to my Cadillac and the service
manual called for the orange one because it doesn't contain silicone(?) and to
mix the two may be harmful to the system.
My question is: If I purchase some orange ones, can I use the orange one in my
green solution cars?
TIA
Rudy
Lenoir