Re: Frank's Big Healey?

To: RAWDAWGS@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frank's Big Healey?
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:10:52 -0500
For sure. That isn't a VIN for that car. VINs for 3000 BJ8s are as an
example HBJ8L/12345. Those look suspiciously similar to the photos of a
car that was on there last year being sold in Virginia and some of us
thought it was Frank's at that time. Does Hawaii have that many leafy
trees around town? The 66 I owned had four front marker/signal lights 2
white and 2 amber, but I'm not sure when they changed that.

Dave
60 Bugeye
67 3000 BJ8
60 3000 BT7