Re: Fan belt - doesn't fit

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fan belt - doesn't fit
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:04:25 -0500 (EST)
Ha!

Many thanks for the email Peter.
Saved me making a fool of myself.

I've taken another look at the setup and it seems to me I might get it on if
the bolt securing the stay to the head is loosened, possibly allowing the
alternator to swing further forward.

Then again, that bolt is in there very tight and knowing my luck I would snap
it off.  I'll just pick up another Gates 7440.

Thanks again!

Adrian