Re: I learned sumptin'...

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I learned sumptin'...
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:30:15 -0600
Tim,
         I'm very tempted to say FIIK....... so I will ..........FIIK!

         I am repeating what was told to me by a "reliable source"
who made some specific requests for a particular type and brand of
ignition wire. Some of his customers were having issues timing their
cars with a particular style of timing light.

         I've had some similar experience.

Find an engineer and ask them!   LOL

         Peter C
---