Re: Japanese Tow Trucks

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Japanese Tow Trucks
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 06:38:43 -0600
>I think that this is exactly what Frank needs for an emergency vehicle!
>Will he go for it?  Maybe with a little Rising Sun flag?

Actually, I think that it would be over-kill. He really doesn't need the
fancy-schmancy trailer. All he needs is a trailer that can carry EITHER a
motorcycle OR a Spridget. That way he can tow the motorcycle until the
Spridget breaks down, and then the motorcycle can return the favor. OTOH,
this could make a great way to go out and inspect a prsopective Spridget
acquisition...
David Lieb