Re: No LBC---Health Insurance

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net>, "Spridgets (E-mail)"
Subject: Re: No LBC---Health Insurance
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 23:59:33 -0800
> $1380 a month for a family of three
> Anyone else out there in this predicament??  Any suggestions??? Other than
> getting a job with the state??
If you find anything, let me know. I'm only paying $1366/mo., but it's
temporary and will run out in a year. The insurance companies refuse to
cover either me or my wife after that. It's been suggested that if I change
my business to a partnership with my wife, we can get a group policy. I
haven't had a chance to look into it yet. I don't know if it would be any
cheaper, but at least we'd have coverage. I had to drop my Blue Cross
several years ago because it was going up 40% a year. We've been insured
since then through my wife's job, but since we had the twins in June, she's
no longer working.
How about a Spridgets insurance group? Maybe we could form a non-profit
corporation and get group coverage.
BZ